Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm going to do it!!

After a lot of thinking  and procrastinating about  actually becoming certified in B.C. I have decided to proceed. Seeings I am being reported to ICBC for illegally teaching people how to ride and improve on their skills. I thought long and hard, no matter the cost financially that, it is time. If I keep waiting for the right time, I will be too old.
After being stalked by that women, taking pictures of me and screaming that I need to get licensed, I called ICBC and the BC instructors inspector whatever place. When they knew me by name, I thought it was time. I called them back and said, send me some paper work. I may as well get paid for something I love doing. I don't regret a moment of my time helping anyone improve. It keeps me on top of things, and like Motorman says, they are  perishable skills.  I am nervous as hell thinking about changing my career after 30 years of snippin hair. I have had some great support and private letters encouraging me to do it. Most of all from Donna Palladino, so I say it is time!! I know it will take time and money and patience, but I seem to have learned that a lot in the last year too. A test..I am always being tested. One of these fine days...I will find out how to pass the test.

1 comment:

  1. You pass that test everyday, girlie. Look at the goal, not the path. OR look where you want to go, believe and never give up, ever. I am so glad you are moving forward. Luv you, Flobee! Biird

    ReplyDelete