Monday, March 15, 2010

Words from my Mentor


Flo, I have MSF instructors come to my class that have been teaching for years and they can't make a simple u-turn.  So, you should be able to do this while sleep walking.  Unless,you convince yourself that you can't.  Like when you state'' I'm bad at taking tests''. Statements like that, will assure failure.  But, if you look at this rationally, what could they ask you on a test that you don't already know?  Will they ask you to explain nuclear fusion or Eienstien's theory of relativity?  I don't think so.  I'm betting they will give you the answers to the tests while your in the class.  Pay attention and give them the answers they want.  Don't argue with them, just yes them to death and your done.  Simple and easy.
Jerry 

No comments:

Post a Comment