Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bison Motorcycle Safey Consultants


Here is my certificate of completing the course I took last weekend with Dave Haye, retired motor officer here in Campbell River. Next month, I am trying to make arrangements to take the course of North West Motorcylce School I am trying to convince my man that him and I should take this course. One thing for sure, if I can manage, I will be taking it. Hopefully this Sept. I will just have to close the barbershop for a couple weeks.
I have been practising almost every night for a very short time. Practise makes perfect as we all know. I am finding it difficult to find people to practise with on a regular basis. Vgirl and I get out a bit, but I really thought there would be more interest. I guess each to their own. The weather has been hot which makes it not as appealing.
Last night I took my brothers and a few others to the lot, to show them what they could learn too. I am hoping to drum up some interest.
What I would love to do is get some women up here and have a ladies day in the parking lot. It has been a very busy season of riding so again not so easy to swing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment