Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today I was coming home from work. I always take the long way around, as I only live 3 miles from home. The sun was shining and I just wasn't in to going home and sitting on the puter again so early. So off I go up Dogwood street, and there is police every where, flashing lights and I look off to the left and see a motorcycle planted in the fence on the school grounds on the hill. I forget the name of the school, but damn... if it isn't every damne week, some horrible thing is happening again. All the more reason to buy the DVD, Ride Like a Pro, not just buy it, but watch it and practice it.. And for goodness sake, look me up and come play in the parking lot. We are so lucky to have it right here in Campbell River, and right now, it don't cost you a dang penny to practise. Buy the DVD, and I will explain the technuques. I did learn from the best. The RIDE LIKE A PRO TEAM. I get so sad every time, I see this.
Today some guy came into my shop and gave me a pic of his Harley for rent. I told him I would try and help him rent it. He says to me, what's this RLAP SHIT?? I explain about how lucky I am to have met and practised and bla bla, how I keep trying to push my limit and challange myself. I asked him if he knew what I was talking about , and he said.. Hell no.. I just wing it... I been riding for 40 years and never had a problem so why would I have a problem now... Yup...wingin it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment