Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A little bit of practise

I haven't been over practising lately. Sometimes if I have 15 minutes to spare, before or right after work I got behind the mall and do my thing. I haven't been over to the old school for it seems like forever. Every body is either busy or not interested so it's either me and Vgirl or just me. Heck we can practise anywhere there is a big enough spot to do a figure 8. Last night we went for dinner at an old pub, and of course the bikes were in our site, and I said to Tanya, we could always do a little show for these people that keep looking at our bikes. The lot was big enough.
So we did a few figure eights and just before, I left I couldn't resist to scrape a full circle as I saw 4 people out of the corner of my eye watching and a way I went, ponytail flopping in the air. Smile on my face, but I still get knots in my stomach. I guess that means, I am still not confident enough yet.

2 comments:

  1. It's actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I simply use world wide web for that purpose, and take the newest news.

    Here is my web page benefits of using tens units during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ӏf you are gοing fоr most excellent сontеnts liκe I do,
    only pay a quick visіt this ѕite everyԁay
    for the reason that it provіdes fеatuгe contents, thanks

    my blog post :: how to make money buying and selling cars

    ReplyDelete