Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Man in the parking lot with me!!

Wow!!! This is incredible for my man to give in to me and go to the parking lot and practise and let me show him those 3 important techniques the Motorman teaches how to be 100% in control with your bike.
It is very obvious that Rob listens to his nagging woman about RLAP. This is the bike he bought from Motorman that I rode home from Hudson Florida. The way I got him into the parking lot was to tell him I would not post any clips unless he gave me permission. He gave me permission this morning by the way. He was very happy with his results and can't wait to get out there again tonight and practise to smooth it all out. I wouldn't be surprised if he was out there practising right now while I am at work.
I have to say from all the people I have worked with Rob has been the quickest at improving.
He knows where his faults are and the main one was foot dragging or duck walking the bike. All it means is that he wasn't in total control. He was afraid to use the back break while in the friction zone, putting a little power to the rear wheel and using a little more throttle. I made him lead home and was so proud and happy to see him not put his feet down once before the bike stopped. He would look over at me with a smirk on his face, and I would wink and have a huge grin on mine.. Nice!! I'll just bet he'll be riding circles around me in no time flat or at least with me.
The other thing I notice that Rob did, was the head and eyes the most important of all, once he scoped out the situation, he trusted himself snapped his head and eyes. There was only a couple times that he looked at a curb, and once at my QUEEN...lol
I cant wait till 5pm to get out there again with my man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment