Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dead Stop Right and Left trun

Some may think this is an easy exercises. It so is not. Simple techniques they say.. Definitely the head and eyes come into play here. You have to snap your head and eyes and handle bars, just as soon as the bike moves. I definitely need more practise on this. This will be my this weeks challenge before I move any farther. Next will be the FULL LOCK TURN AT A STOP. I did practice it tonight. The cones through me right off. I manage with out them a lot better. In other words, it is easier if you cheat. You know you are getting good when you don't let the damn pylons deter you. They are obstacle in a nasty road, I tell myself. But first I will master the technique and then the obstacles, and then tighten it up more. This area was 8 ft... I know, I know big cheater , but Tanya is new to her bike and we needed some cheating space.

We went to the Dollarama and bought a bunch more cones tonight. I think they think, we are cone freaks. Good deal, and they have the coolest saying on them, like...GOOD JOB, YOU DID, GREAT WORK, EXCELLENT BLA BLA..

It was a fun night got home at 8 after work, time goes by when your having fun. Watch for Tanya and her big arsed Valkyrie doing this exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment