Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Permission

Unfortunately, I have changed the settings on my blog. There are people out there that are trying to cause trouble with me and RLAP. There fore, you will have to sign in to find out whats up in the world of Flo and RLAP. I can not and will not put up with people trying to interfere or cause problems especially with RLAP. There really are some evil people out there that want to ruin things for people trying to make a go of things and simply trying to improve their lives. You can do what you do to me and get away with it, but not to my friends who have been there for me.
I am honored that you would care and like to watch my riding improvements and my journey to get to where I want to be with RLAP. If you care to continue to follow my blog, thanks for taking the time to sign in.

No comments:

Post a Comment