Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Friend from Hawaii

It always amazes me, when I look to see where people are watching me from. This is Dave from Hawaii, that I took the course with in Renton. He was the first guy that passed. I remember, asking him what my problem was.. Attitude Flo... Attitude goes along way... That was when I was beating myself up, for making any error. Then when it didn't matter, I was asking him how he entered the obstacles.. his words were... you know how..just do it... I did it, decided, I did know how, and just rode, like no one was watching me.. I never knocked over cone, even though they wobbled. Thanks Dave, for being there, and for following along. Hope to see you on your travels, don't forget to look me up in Campbell River, when you hit this Island!!

No comments:

Post a Comment