Monday, October 12, 2009

Harris Denver Colorado

I think the way I got talking to Harris was ...he subscribed to my videos and then I did the same. He had made a comment so of course, I was totally interested, as I could see the course laid out so well just as in the last course I took. Even better actually. I asked him if he would mind me posting it on my forums and blog, and he said to me....
"You can definitely post about anything. I ask one favor and that is that you not post the lesson booklet. I'm always willing to send anyone a copy, but I never allow it to be posted to a site. The reason is that I want anyone who has it to feel comfortable e-mailing me with questions. I would be happy to help you with the police course dimensons. My understanding of the RLAP course is the dimensions have been relaxed somewhat from the police dimensions. The dimensions in my booklet are all police dimensions. Have you ever tried the 2x4 exercise in my book? It's another excellent friction zone primer, and gets riders in the habit of only putting one foot down, and not having a foot off the board on a moving motor. "
Now I have not had time to read it all yet what with Thanksgiving weekend and all. I will be doing that this week, but as far as practising, it is going to rain all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment