Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've been thinking things over!

I have been thinking about things.
The NWMS course wasn't difficult because of the cones. It was still 90 percent mental and 10 percent physical. When I said the first day that I was scared because there were 6 men in the school and I was the only woman, I was done. First mistake!!
I might as well have gone home right then and there. I had a complete defeatist attitude from the start. It's all about attitude!! I repeated the motavational words I was given, but I never believed them. I would actually say them, I believed them, but maybe not believe enough in me.
With all the practice I've done, I should have been able to sleep walk thru that course. I should have been showing the 6 men how it's done. I know Marrianne, Donna, or Stephenie would have never been intimidated by having 6 men in the class? I remember the day that Donna jumped in with 5 0r 6 cops and Rode Like a Pro in Leesburg. Hundreds of people around.
None of them would have fallen apart and have been shaking and crying? Of course not. They would have been having a good time showing up the men. I failed myself. It wasn't the cones or the bike or the men or the course, it was me. Now.... What am I gonna do about it? That's the question.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment