Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wobbles


This is BikeD/Wobbles, she develop here name in the parking lot shortly after attempting the 16ft cone weave. She rides a Road king like me, which of course, I think is pretty cool. She is determined to ride like me she said, so of course I look forward to that challange. Business was really slow as usual so I took a lunch break and off we went to the parking lot. She seems to have the friction zone down pretty good. Of course she still needs some practise, and we only had a short time. But those APES...they got to go.. She was wobbling all over the place, crunched all forward. I know it can be done, but crikey comfort has to come in somewhere. I took it for a test and although I could do it, it felt horrid and reminded me of when I had a little bit of  apes going on with mine. So she is going to have the bars pulled back for the next attempt in the parking lot. She's a fun gal, and excited about learning,and lives  in Campbell River, so it's all good. I'll have her scraping figure 8's in the spring time and her name will go  from Wobbles to Scraper. It's always great to find another person to practice in the parking lot. I look forward to updating her progress.
It was kinda funny because it was a very cool day, but in the first 5 minutes she was sweating, so was I. So we still have time to practice before the insurance runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment