Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Season nearing end.

I have been getting lots of riding in,well on Sundays anyway, but hardly any parking lot practice. The season is is nearing an end, and most of my closest riding buddies at least in CR have run out of insurance. So I am good to go till December, and not really into going out alone to the parking lot. Imagine that??
I got a new seat on my Queen, which was actually her seat anyway.
I want to take a passenger sometimes and not to mention,
practice the excercises with a passenger. My next challange.
I will soon be taking the old girl apart to remove a dent f rom when I forgot to put the kickstand down. Get rid of some paint chips from flying rocks. Fix her roter, and give her a damn good cleaning, Put on her Road Queen Bling.
.. I am seriously thinking of putting a fairing on her.. My man says he is going to buy it for me.. What to do??? I'm thinking it is a pretty easy decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment