Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 Years ago

I was just on Women Who Ride Forum today and been informed that is is my 2 year anniversary with the Forum.. not today but tomorrow July 10th.. Pretty cool when I think about it. A heck of a lot has happened since then. If you haven't been to that forum and you are a woman, heck even a man, you are missing out on alot!! Since meeting everyone there, and especially the Palladinos I have ridden across the country TWICE! Learned how to Ride Like a Pro...I know MM..I know, I have a way to go.. but I am getting there.
I have met some amazing people, seen some amazing roads, and have been trained by the best. I have became best of buddies with Donna herself, and I think MM even loves me ;)
I am Canada's first Franchise of Ride Like a Pro. Although I am just doing the DVD'S at the moment, the time will come when I can spread my wings. I feel honored to have the skills to show my friends right now and to help them become better riders.
I spend all my spare time in my barbershop reading RLAP, discussing it, and watching the DVD'S. I want to know them inside out. My God, sometimes, I even sound like him.
I have signed up to take an advanced course here with Dave Hay a retired motorcop here on the Island. I am hoping he will work with me like a drill team.. Till I got it!! All of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment