Friday, July 3, 2009

Dez- Paws-Ram-Tan

I had a great day with Dez and Wendy. The trouble is , there is too much time in between each visit in the parking lot so it is like starting all over again for the first hour. Yes there is improvement but along ways to go before we do do any little show off demo. Dez would not take long at all with all his experience and willingness to learn, its just time.
I had him in the offset and he did really well. Still needing the reminder for me to get him to snap his head at the right time. So until he gets that, the lean will take a bit.
Wendy is coming along but it takes her longer to get it back with the days that go by. So we shall see what happens as it is a busy summer with all the riding going on.
Tanya and Ram have been coming out to practise so we help each other. Tanya got a new bike and it is a Valkyrie, one big bike. She is doing great in the lot, and I forget most of the time to critique either her or Ram as they are doing so well. Crikey, that Ram can ace the 12ft, and I can't. Not sure if it has something to do with the bike style or not.. will have to ask.
I myself haven't got as much practise as I like but it is serious when I get out there. I am struggling to master the 12ft offset. Seems so easy when you sit and watch it on the DVD, or think about it before entering it. It is one hard exercises, and until I master that and the 180, I will not be happy with myself.
Simple really its all the friction zone the 180 and confidence.
I have been practising the introductory and explaining of the exercises so I can send it off to MM on clip. Seems every time a clip is taken, I turn into some kind of dork. So, I will wait on that and keep practising.

No comments:

Post a Comment