Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Parking lot with Vgirl

I had a great time in the parking lot today after work. Just me and Vgirl. We both needed it. Like the Motorman says...They are perishable skills if you don't use them. I have worked way to hard for them to perish, but I so know what he means. Alot of talking goes on to each other to reminding ourselves of what we need to do. Reassuring each other that it is not test. No one is going to fail us. When I miss, I feel the frustration. It is great having Vgirl with me as she is the first person that ever joined me in the parking lot. Now she is on a bigger bike the Valkyrie and needs some work again. It means alot to the both of us and we are very supportive of each other. We are starting from scratch at the beginning of the first exercise before we move on to the next.

This is Miss Vgirl on her Valkyrie

Of course me on my Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment