Thursday, July 30, 2009

More ramblngs

Day 4 of I DON'T SMOKE NO MORE!! I have also dropped 5lbs and it is not from riding around in circles in the parking lot either. It is scorching hot. I am always trying to plan a ride that is along the water or in through some trees to cool down a little.
I finally had a great day at work and then some friends came by and we tootled off to Sayward for dinner. Just as we were leaving me and Miss Vgirl did our little show in the parking lot that was calling out our name and actually so did her hubby Mark. Our birthday boy Bob stood back and grinned at us, as I had just sold him a dvd and gave him a good price for his birthday and told him as long as he would keep his feet up!! See ya in the parking lot Bob!!
It is funny, some may think I am doing all this too show off, and I will admit it is fun to show off once in awhile, but these slow maneuvers are needed. If a person was in 100% control of their bike lets say on the side of the highway needing to pull over for what ever reason. There would be no issues.
So many times with big groups of people I see people dragging their feet, duck walking, actually trying to walk their bike in stead of using the friction zone. To me that simple means they don't know how to control the friction zone.
I'm sure I drive people crazy and I try to keep my shut most of the time, but it is a safety issue, it is not about looking cool.
Do you think that some people actually think it looks cool to duck walk or drag their feet. I just visualise them loosing control and the bike falling over and the leg snapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment