Friday, July 31, 2009

I got my licence to sell DVDS





Okay I got certificates in order for selling the Ride Like a Pro DVD and any other kind I wish to sell. All I need is the popcorn now, but I do have a microwave so that could work.
I am thinking this is a good little out let to sell DVDS as it is right in a hotel. I am thinking I have some more research to do.
Just up my alley really, I like having a few irons in the fire.
I have sold quite a few good used leathers in here lately also. Picture it barbershop, with second hand stuff to sell be it leathers or DVDS. I think I am going garage sailing to buy up all the good used DVDs.
That is my thought for the day, since my licence arrived



On my agenda this weekend is to take another advanced riding course given by our local retired Motorcop. I am pretty excited about that, having someone to work with. I am hoping it is something different that what I already practice , but whatever, it will be another one under my belt.




No comments:

Post a Comment