Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mount Washington.

That is our ski hill.

Today was a gorgeous day again. We all got together at Serious Coffee, for a serious ride, up to Mount Washington. I was tailgunner, yup, lil ol me.. It wasn't even scarey..lol
I first made a quick stop to see Poncho at his meeting place with SCRC and then off with CMC.. It's kinda wierd, I know it's two different groups but we are all friends and its the same day ride. I guess one way to look at it, is you have two choices in one day. It looked like a nice size group for 40 also. We ended up meeting them at the top of the mountain as they changed their route.
It was great seeing a couple little twisties up and down the mountain, and doing the back roads home. Our usual stop when Jippos is around icecream at Nite time News!
Thanks for a great day with great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment