Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Me and the Queen

Just got back from the parking lot. I went to the old one. The one where they kicked me out at the mall. They told me awhile back that after hours it will be okay to use it. It is a tad closer to home and more open. Anyway, just me and the Queen.
I stopped by the dollar store to buy some more cones as I want to start making the excercises more difficult. You know look at a cone hit a cone thing.. Well when the cones are not there, there is nothing to hit, and you can cheat. I hate getting off my bike to pick them up either so I better do it right. Besides, when I show the Motorman, I want him to finally say..wow good job Flo! Well guess what, I did an awesome job, did not hit a cone, and there was no one to film me. I did all the excercises about 3 times and that was good.

2 comments:

  1. You know I live about 4 blocks from there, if you need some one to flim you because your all a lone, just call. Silly Lady !!!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i just read this...Thanks girlie;)

    ReplyDelete