Thursday, July 16, 2009

Note to ones self.

Note to oneself, do not go practising in the parking lot with an attitude. A bad attitude. Go with a positive attitude. I went last night and sucked. Life is going all that great right now, and I am letting it get to me. I figured I would go do my favorite thing. It all of a sudden turned into my most unfavorite thing, and I was mad at myself. Wondering to myself will I ever get it, keep it, and be able to teach it. I am so not ready.
Work sucks right now, so I am taking the time to study RLAP. Oviously still got some work to do. I gave away 20 free haircuts to the Campbell River storm hockey team and 6 dvd's for some advertizing. They were good with the barter system. I just can not believe what has happened to my business with being away 6 months. Anyways trying to keep a stiff upper lip and keep on keeping on.
I think I am just taking the week off of even trying to RLAP till my attitude smartens up. I will just watch the DVD a dozen times more and go slay the wench.

1 comment:

  1. Flo-you hang in there. Better days are coming. Keep your eyes looking where you want to go. Do not look at where you do not want to go. Trust and Believe.
    Love you-Biird

    ReplyDelete