Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hot

The weather is really hot these days and defiinetly too hot to spend too much time in the parking lot.
I am not in a very good mood these days unless I am around alot of people or riding along ways or keeping busy. Things have been very very frustrating at work, with working for minimum wage again. It's almost noon and I haved done 3 $9.00 haircuts for gads sake..grrrrr an I paid for my so called VIDEO licence appication for those that care...this morning
Now I have decided to quit smoking, loose some weight and excercise. I have been walking for going on the 3rd week, but this day 2 of not smoking.. I am having a rough time of it but lots of support from friends all over the world. I have to say, if I had not announced it.. I would be having one RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment