Friday, July 24, 2009

BPCPA

I just talked to the gals at BPCPA..Sheeees, hard to remember all those letter let alone what they stand for. I am sure I will know lots about it soon. I don't do so well on filling out forms. I seem to do well at throwing money away though. My God.. I don't think this is going to come out well after all. I am proceeding with the licence. But the bad thing is now they are going to RLAP and see what they can stur up. By the sounds of it.
I was told by the hotel owner that a lady about 10 years older than me and not much taller with gray hair came to take pictures of my shop a couple weeks ago. I am assuming they were taking pics of the 20 DVDS on my shelf. I have a very good idea who this person is, and it blows me away that this kind of crap is still going on. Unbelievable it is! Because there is a slim chance that I could make a living at it they are worried. Some people just need to get a life, or shut up and ride... Like a Pro I might add!

No comments:

Post a Comment