Monday, July 20, 2009

Straycat

I got together with a gal I met on our road trip last year. Straycat I called her as we picked up a lost stray cat on the highway. A new rider that didn't know where she was going, but was looking for the highway to the coast is all she new. Long story short we took her in. This weekend she meets us on our ride for lunch at the Fanny Bay Inn. She was supporting a new ride. A beautiful purple softail Deluxe.
She told me she had watched the DVD that she bought last year and practiced but needs more. People were telling her the bike was too big for her. She fit it perfectly. Her feet even planted flat for being short and tiny. I offered that she come spend the night for old times sake and after the ride we could go play in the parking lot. Wow, those u-turns taking up the whole parking lot for sure. By the time we got finished she was SNAPPIN HER HEAD, and looking where she wanted to go.
I actually got some practice in myself a little. This week, it will be all about me...lol Flo practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment