Friday, July 17, 2009

Sold a DVD today.

I sold a dvd today, Surviving the mean streets. The guy says he doesn't need the RLAP V as he has been riding for 20 years. I feel the smirk coming on, and I have to be careful how I handle things. Being a woman and all and only riding for 4 years, I don't really know all that much ;)
Very nice guy and I told him as I smurked that as soon as I hear someone say that, I pretty much am sure he probably needs it. Old habits to break and all. I could feel, that I was allowed to talk more if I handled the situation right , so I continued on...
I told him I had a parking lot all set up in town, and am always looking for people to practice with, not to mention help anyone improve, that has the desire. I could tell he was interested and invited him to meet me here one day after work and we could go through the excercises with me. If he figured he had room for improvement, then he should buy all the DVD's and I would gladly give a one on one demonstration on how to use the techniques. Then he could come practise when ever he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment