Sunday, September 13, 2009

Course Purpose

Alot of people think I am obsessed with riding around in circles. They have said to me, that's your thing Flo... I don't need all that, I have been riding for years. Besides in the real world we dont go riding down the road in circles doing figure eights. I disagree.. many times I have seen people not making a proper u-turn or totally avoiding it. Near crashes because they can't manuever their bikes out of a tight situation. What is wrong with wanting to be the best rider and not fear dropping your bike. That is not to say, I haven't for sure, but learning the techniques so this doesn't have to happen. Braking!! How important is that??? I am witnessing guys that have been riding for years, that they are struggling with that.
As Zsolt Dornay says in one easy sentence, the purpose is......

To provide riders the opportunity, under controlled conditions, to gain the highest profiiciency level in safe motorcycle operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment