Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Results!

For all the enquirey minds that want to know...Whether I folded like a cheap lawn chair, and gave up... the most challanging mentally and physically course of my life.... I did not fold, I hung in there to the bitter end, but I did not pass!!! There were time I wanted to quit!!! I was 2 seconds short in my braking and just couldn't get it properly... I am hugely disapointed in myself, and know I have let some one down..myself included. I will still say I Rode Like a Pro!! Maybe not like a cop yet but I took the course, and proficiency part, I did good... 3.21 min was my good score, and I did not knock a cone down.
I feel like a truck has run over me at the moment, so I will add to this later..
NORTHWEST MOTORCYLE SCHOOL ROCKS!!
I will be taking it again!
If ya got guts.. lol, Take it, you will be absolutely amazed!!What you thought you knew and didn't.. and what you end up learning!! Just ask the 6 guys I rode with...
Talk soon!!
Thankyou, NWMS, all the instructors, and new friends I have met!!

No comments:

Post a Comment