Thursday, September 10, 2009

We made it to Renton.

Well we made it to Renton!!! The boarder went smoothly so to speak...a little parking practice and u-turns unexpectedly..Rob and I are quite a pair at times, the blind leading the blind.. Enough said on that note.
It was a gorgeous day, nice roads. We took the secondary road Hwy9 and got some nice twisties. It was all good until we got to the dreaded Seattle freeway, and you have got to be on your toes, dipping in and out of here to there.
The room is awesome!! Going to be a great place to come home and unwind, which after our little 2 and a half session tonight, I know I am going to need it!!
First off, I have been thinking there was just me and another Canadian, that the class was only going to be the two of us, and I was pretty relaxed.. Things change...It is 6 guys and me!!! omfg, just what I needed,these guys have been riding all their lives!! I instantly felt sick to my stomach and it would not stop churning for a good half hour.
We had to say our names, and tell everyone how long we had been riding and why we are there. Gulp!! By the way Flo, I here you were in Florida with Jerry Palladino?? Crap, I thought.. I forgot to remove my siggy with my blog on it... He knows my story, and now I have to tell the truth.
Yes, I told them, I had the pleasure of buying my first Harley last year from them and taking the course, and then again repeated it this year and road from Florida. My goal is to have the first Canadian Franchise, and he only sells to retired Motor officers as a rule. So for this exception, seeings I am not a motor officer, I damn well better ride, like one, and he found this course for me. So that is my goal, whether I make it or not is another story, and I don't mean this course, I will do it..It sounds tough but I am a tough cookie.
I hated talking in front of everyone, guys especially.. Just didn't like it.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Poor Flo. Busted. Good thing you are good at what you do, and that you practice a lot. I bet you pass with flying colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roxie, for your vote of confidence!!!

    ReplyDelete