Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some pics!!

This is Robert, he has been instruting with Northwest for a year or so. He has a broken arm and rides the course with one hand. Very smoothly I might add. Great sense of humor! Very encouraging and supportive.
Zsolt's back. Cool tshirt.

Mike here, wow, he has got determination. He has bruised every bone in his body I believe. I think the count is up to around 30. He is okay with me posting this pic and any clip I want. He says its real life so do it.. And he is still smiling.
LOL I told ya Robert has a good sense of humor. Looks good in my helmet.
For more pics and clips...click HERE
Whelp today is the day!! I have 3 minute 40 secs to pass the test!! I'd like to say wish me luck, but I don't need luck, I need to use the techniques, and stay calm and relaxed. I can do it!



2 comments: