Saturday, September 5, 2009

Willi da Wench coming to Ride Like a Pro.

My friend Willi and her man are coming to CR to RLAP with me today. I get off work early at 2pm and we will hit the parking lot. I guess her man is pretty excited about getting in the parking lot too.
I didn't think it was going to happen as it rained hard all night, and it didn't appear to be going to stop. That is one good thing about our Island weather, wait awhile and it will change. So far since I got to work, it hasn't leaked a drop. It is fairly windy but that may just be appreciated in the parking lot, as it can be quite a work out.
My goal for me today after, I work with Willi and Big Daddy is to take someone on the back of me to do the excercises. I have yet to try that except with my teenie weenie little girlfriend, that I couldn't even feel her back there.
I leave for Renton to do the Ride Like a Cop course in 4 days. MY goal was to be able to slay the 12ft offset, and to be able to make a complete full lock left hand turn from a stop without straightening out the bike or keeping my foot down. Last but not least was to carry a passenger in the excercises.
It should be a good day in the parking lot today, Willi, BigDaddy, El Capitan, Vgirl and of course me.
Hoping the rain holds up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment