Friday, September 11, 2009

I had a good sleep.. but definetly shit on on my mind when I woke up.... I've changed my way of thinking..
Why the hell would I be Scared? Intimidated? Are you kidding me? Who could possibly be better prepared for this course than me? People who know NOTHING pass this course. I know exactly what to do and how to do it. I've trained for it,(by the best) now I will just do it.
Ya'll have a great day... I will!!
Thanks Motorman for all you have done for me, the training, the negative, positive, and sacrastic motivation. Now I will now go make ya proud!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Flo! Love yur 'can do' attitude. Look at your goal and all the mental will line out and be easy. Have fun and take time to know you are actually moving forward to make dreams your realities!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete