Thursday, September 3, 2009

I done Good he said!!!!

Whoo hoo, just what I been waiting for from the Motorman
"Looking good. The gates look a little wide though. They should be 6ft"
Jerry

No one has any idea what it means to me to hear..."Looking good" from Motorman. I tell ya, I am ready now to go to Renton and Ride Like a Cop.. I start the actual riding Sept 11th.
Vgirl, Rob, pinkat, Rob and I were all in the parking lot practising. It was great to see pinkat again, and although her bike is running a bit rough she managed to get some rlaping in.
I was amazed Rob got out an practised even tho the girls were there. He is having a bit of a time with it, as he can't hear that well, and actually doesn't want to hear me, he said I am distracting. So needless to say, it will go a lot slower for him, but now he knows how to use the techniques he just has to use them.
I have WillidaWench coming on Saturday with hubby Bigdaddy, f rom mission, and I am looking forward to that. This should be good for a story or clip or two, as the Wench is pretty good with words.. lol
Ya ready for me Wench???? Make sure you watch the DVD in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment