Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Saying Good by

We were all dead dog tired in the after noon. We put in 40 solid hours of working our butts off. It was a hot last day. I felt good, I had accepted the fact that I missed one bench mark, which was 2 seconds of the braking. It just felt like I was going 100 miles per hour, and I was a afraid of highsiding, or even skidding. I was too exhausted really, and couldn't think straight anymore. So.. I need to work on my braking, and they allow any of their students to come back to do just that, to complete the missed benchmark. So off course... I will be back!!!
I am thrilled with my results of the profiency course. I mean, I didn't even knock a cone down, yup had a close call.
So as you see I still have some work today and there is always some room for improvement. I will never teach until until I ace this course... And I will!!!
We recieved out nice certificates that I will proudly hang in my Barbershop with a class picture.
Just after that, this nasty old wasp was attacking me, I swatted it and it got me good. My hand is double the size of normal, and I still have a ways to drive home.. haha, the pain and agony and it was worth every bit of it, I can't wait to do it all over again.
We said our good bye and exchanged emails, I felt sad it was all over!!
A day later, right now I am in Wenatchee leaving for B.C. Canada, Keremious to be exact.. he whole ride here I was remenising of the course.
By for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment