Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Day of Rest!

Sometimes you just have to listen to the Pro's ;) I didn't think I wanted a day off. Crikey I am here all alone in the big city of Renton Washington. I get lost in parking lots never mind riding any where else than the school and back, which took me a couple goes at to get home in 10 minutes instead of over an hour.
What the hell am I going to do?? I want to practice... I am told by my mentor it is not a good idea on my bike especially. Besides the instructors here said I need some rest time because the next 2 days will be more brutal. More intensive.
I get up in the moring and face the day at 5 am, with lots of sleep, body not feelin too bad, only my ankle and leg is a bit soar, it was almost impossible to get my foot in my boot. Not sure if I mentioned but last night it took me about 10 minutes to get the boot off. Okay, this is not good and this is why I need to stay off it pretty much. Thing is.. I am worried about tomorrow and I don't want discomfort of any kind, while I am trying to fight the heat.
Great.. I do know there is a Harley Dealership a couple blocks from the course. I need comfort. I managed to get my boot on, and hobble to the bike, git on er, and git er done.. New soft, comfy boots. I convinced myself it was okay as I was going to go spend the same amount on some walking shoes, and now they have two purposes. The ones I bought in Florida were toast anyway, as they were so comfly and I wore the sole off.
So I got a little shoppin in, a little ride in, a little blogging and facebooking in, a little walking in,colored my hair, its all good, now I'm going for a little sushi.. Have I told ya that is my favorite food??
I'm ready for tomorrow..Bring it on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment