Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Off to Ride Like a Cop

Well tomorrow I leave for Renton Washington to Northwest Motorcycle School, Ride Like a Cop.
I actually don't start till Thursday but we are heading over. It will be 5 days. After that, I will be going to see my friend Hummingbiird in Wenatchee Washinton. She has been practicing riding alot so that we can go for a little scoot and hopefully help her in the parking lot before I leave. It will be only one quick day unfortunately.
Am I nervous...you bet.. I asked the Motorman to wish me luck and his words were... You don't need luck you need technique. Sounds pretty simple.
As it stands there is only two of us taking the course because it is end of season. We are both Canadians. One guy, and one gal. So if anyone is reading this and wants to decide at the last moment, jump in, the rooms are paid for... Woman of course!!!
I'm not too excited about leaving the Island in the rain, all I can hope for is that when I get there it doesn't rain for 5 days.
A week off for doing what I like to do, is pretty good no matter what way you look at it.. Riding around in circles and tight uturns, on someone elses bike, works for me.. Wow, when I think about it, we go out for a couple hours a couple times a week with lots of breaks. I am curious what kind of shape I will be in..
Hope to keep ya posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment