Saturday, September 5, 2009

Taking passenger



For me, this was a big event!! Taking a passenger in one of the excercises. It was a first for me, and a first for the passenger. He said he had NEVER been on the back of a bike before. So the problem was, it kind of felt like a sac of potatoes behind me, moving. He had no back rest, we had no discussion on how he was to ride. After I watched the clip, I knew exactly what I should have said to him first....Be a part of the bike, when I snap my head you do to. Do not lean with the bike. I could feel the weight, which made it harder for me. Also because we had never done this before, he didn't know that he was to wait till I gave the go ahead to get off the bike, in the end, hence the laughing. Bottom line, all said and done, I think we both rocked, even though it was not perfect. I do so appreciate, Bid Daddy riding with me. It was such an awesome evening in the parking lot, I will tell you more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment